A knitwear factory in Belarus has partnered with luxury clothing brands through the “Ready to Trade - an EU4Business Initiative” project, allowing this small country to boast knitwear that meets all European quality standards.
Currently only 6% of all administrative procedures related to doing business in Belarus can be carried out online. To complete the remaining 94%, Belarusian firms have to physically visit various government agencies.
Nadezhda Abashina is the owner of one of the first private farms in Belarus. She says the impact of global warming on Belarusian farmers is quite visible.
Many of us have witnessed how garbage from overflowing containers spills out and ends up being blown around by the wind in residential areas.
When they first began working, Lyudmila and Svetlana Golovko worked in their professional fields. For 12 years, Lyudmila worked at the local library, while Svetlana ran needlework groups at local preschools.