This grant competition is a part of the project “EU4Business: SME Competitiveness and Internationalisation”. One of the tasks of the project is promotion for sustainability and development for the support system of SMEs in the cities and network of local communities in Ukraine.
- Competition purpose: to support local governments in implementing projects / activities that are part of existing local programs / action plans aimed on developing small and medium enterprises. Especially, on the development of entrepreneurial knowledge and entrepreneurial culture, improving SMEs access to national and international markets, introduction of innovations and attraction of funds from labor migrants and the Ukrainian diaspora abroad as investments in the creation / development of SMEs.
- Target audience (applicants): local self-government bodies of communities with a population range from 100 000 to 250 000 dwellers; as well as informal networks of territorial communities with a total population of at least 100 000.
- Maximum grant amount for each winning community: UAH 2 million.
- Approximate number of grants for this competition: 15.
- Own contribution from the applicant community not less than: 10% in money form or otherwise.
- Language of application: Ukrainian with English translation are required.
- Deadline for applications: 12:00 noon on 31.01.2022 in electronic form at: email@example.com
Detailed explanations regarding the grant competition and the application form: https://bit.ly/3ESs28V
Information support for applicants:
- Online webinar for interested communities - at 10 a.m. on 23.12.2021; registration of participants by 5 p.m. on 22.12.2021 by sending short information (name, e-mail, organization / position, city / region and questions on the merits) to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Individual information support for applicants on the process of submitting bids is available in period of 20-24.12.2021, Alexander Tsepko: +380503536808, email@example.com
The project “EU4Business: SME Competitiveness and Internationalisation” is co-financed by the European Union and German Government and is implemented by German Federal Company “Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH”. The programme aims to create better conditions for the development of Ukrainian small and medium-sized enterprises, support innovation and export promotion, resulting in sustainable and equitable economic growth. As part of the Team Europe approach, the initiative will also contribute to Ukraine’s COVID-19 recovery.
EU4Business is an umbrella initiative that includes all EU support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in the Eastern Partnership countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine. Read more: www.eu4business.org.ua