The International Trade Centre is continuing a series of advanced workshops on increasing sales efficiency for Moldovan SMEs in the apparel sector, organized in the framework of the EU- funded project ‘Eastern Partnership: Ready to Trade – an EU4Business initiative’. The workshops are followed by individual coaching sessions for company’s managers.
The fifth workshop in the series takes place in the week of January 27 to 30 2020 and is led by Galina Kravchenko from Fashion Consulting Group (Russia). The workshop is focusing on developing a commercial collection in the fashion industry, covering the following topics:
- What is a fashion trend and FASHION FORECASTING;
- Successful technologies to use the fashion trends to increase the commercial appeal of fashion collections;
- How to reflect marketing in the fashion collections
- Plan and schedule of works on the fashion collections;
- Functional areas of responsibility between departments and within the product development department.
Ms. Kravchenko will continue assisting the selected Moldovan apparel SMEs in 2020 with individual in-company coaching and consultancy.
The workshops are organised with the Centre of Excellence and Acceleration in Design and Technologies “ZIPhouse”.
Eastern Partnership: Ready to Trade - an EU4Business initiative helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to access new markets with a focus on the EU, helping SMEs identify and comply with quality and standards to meet international requirements, linking them with buyers along the value chain, and providing cluster support.