‘Festival Workshop 2019’ is a two-day forum looking at events, gastronomy, emotions and business. The event takes place in Khmelnytskyi on 13-14 June, with the support of the EBRD and EU4Business.
The national forum includes an information block, workshops and a game – ‘Festival on a turn-key basis’. There will be 80 participants for the information block, and 20 persons for workshops and the game.
The workshops of the forum are as follows:
- The gastronomic component in events: how to organise it, which partners should be involved and how to make money from food for visitors;
- Municipal funds for the festival: cooperation with local government bodies and licensing structures;
- Canvas-model for the festival;
- Local cuisine: how food can become a feature of the festival;
- The event’s concept and programme – flexible model of the festival: how to deal with challenges and circumstances;
- Festival with a feature: how to find money for it.
The Conference is organized by the Khmelnytskyi Business Support Centre, part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.