The European Union’s EU4Business has developed a Map of Opportunities for SMEs – a systematic and comprehensive collection of all possible tools offered to Ukrainian small and medium-sized enterprises by EU programmes, EU4Business, COSME and Horizon 2020. Here you can find out how to get to international markets, where to find funding and how to develop business skills and improve the business climate in Ukraine.
The map consists of six main sections:
- Projects – opportunities offered by EU4Business, COSME, Horizon 2020.
- Finance – access to financing for innovation from Horizon 2020 and EU4Business credit programmes.
- Knowledge – rules for doing business in the EU, trainings, internships, experience exchange, free consultations.
- Markets – search for partners and investors to enter new markets.
- Business regulation – detailed information on business registration and inspection procedures.
- Success stories – cases of Ukrainian entrepreneurs who have already entered the European market.
The Map of Opportunities for SMEs was created in the framework of the ‘Moving Forward Together’ information campaign on the occasion of European SME Week in Ukraine, part of a pan-European campaign for developing small and medium businesses, promoting entrepreneurship and informing about the EU’s support for private sector development.
EU4Business is an EU initiative that provides support to the private sector in Eastern Partnership countries, including Ukraine. Its goal is to improve the business climate, expand the availability of qualified consultants and access to finance for small and medium-sized businesses, boost economic growth and job creation.
The Moving Forward Together Campaign is communication campaign of the EU Delegation to Ukraine. The aim of the campaign is to illustrate the benefits of EU-Ukraine cooperation for Ukrainian citizens today.