A workshop on ‘Project management for consultants’ is being organised by the Lviv Business Support Centre on 9-12 October with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The purpose of the workshop is to define the right tools for project management and use them optimally, to find out how to manage consulting projects effectively, and what project management methods should be used in the consulting business.
This course will help consultants to:
- Understand how to apply project management principles and best practices specifically to consulting projects
- Employ these best practices across every phase of the project from initiation through planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing a project
- Develop tools for project scoping, creating a project plan, assessing and managing project risk, scheduling, budgeting and budget control, controlling and managing change
- Learn how to control and manage the contracting process
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
- Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies
- Lead a project team and monitor project progress through successful execution
The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real life examples, walking participants through a sample consulting project from beginning to end.
The EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses programme is funded by the EU under the EU4Business Initiative. It provides entrepreneurs with access to the know-how to transform their businesses, providing consultancy services and advice in areas including strategy, marketing, operations, quality management, energy efficiency, financial management and more. Under the programme, the EBRD also provides training to local consultants, with the aim developing a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services.
Participants are asked to register their interest online.
Cost of participation: UAH 6,230
Contact: Myroslava Muzheliak (+38 0676747012or email@example.com)