A workshop is taking place in Odessa between 6 and 9 November on ‘Energy Efficiency in Industry’. The event is organised by the Odessa Business Support Centre together with the EBRD, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The training will improve knowledge of energy efficient technologies in order to identify the most up-to-date solutions for SME businesses and their customers.
The workshop has been developed for various industries, including agriculture, cement production, food industry, glass production and paper production, and covers the following issues:
- Power systems and utilities in the industrial environment;
- Cogeneration of heat and energy;
- Estimation and calculation of greenhouse gas emissions (GHG);
- Energy audit: methodology, process and reporting;
- Estimation of capital investment and analysis of costs and benefits of energy efficiency measures;
- Development and implementation of energy efficiency measures;
- Key elements of the consulting process and project cycle management.
At the end of the course, participants will know how to conduct energy audits in a format that will allow SMEs to prioritise and integrate energy efficiency measures into their investment plans.
The Odessa Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory
Contactail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +38 067 484 8226
The cost of participation is 3,750 UAH