The Kramatorsk Business Support Centre is hosting a three-day training for local business consultants on 22-24 November. The ‘Start your consulting business’ training is part of series on ‘Grow Your Consulting Business’ developed by the EBRD. The deadline for registration is 15 November.
This practical three-day course will be useful for both new consultants, as well as experts thinking of starting out as individual consultants. The main objective of the course is to develop the competence of consultants to improve the quality and efficiency of service provision for entrepreneurs. The course is based on the best international practices translated into local specifics for Ukraine and in-depth expert knowledge. The course is interactive, and includes practical exercises and real examples.
The course helps participants to:
- Understand the distinctive features of consulting activities;
- Conduct an inventory of personal knowledge, skills and experience to start consulting activities;
- Become familiar with the Management Consultant's Competency Model – the International Standard of the industry;
- Identify the stages of building their consulting business, identify goals and develop a development plan for 3 years;
- Become familiar with the concept of a business model and the benefits of using a business model as a modern planning tool;
- Identify their services and develop a value proposition for customers; identify target segments and promotion channels; describe the main activities, key resources and related management processes.
As a result of the training, participants will receive:
- The goals of development of their consulting business for 3 years;
- A business plan for 2018;
- A business model for their consulting business.
The course is in Russian.
The Kramatorsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 15 November.
Participation fee – UAH 2,430 (reduced fee thanks to EU support).
The cost of the training includes hand-outs, light breakfasts, coffee breaks and lunches. The number of seats is limited, participants will be selected.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 38 (050) 261-83-06, +38 (50) 477-01-11, +38 (067) 56701-11.