Managers and owners of SMEs with at least three years of experience are invited to sign up for a course on ‘project management in business’ organised by the Lviv Business Support Centre on 6-8 December.
The three-day workshop will take place in Bukovel, and is organised with the support of the European Bank for Recnstruction and Development (EBRD), as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The workshop’s objectives are:
- to understand the processes that need to be followed to ensure that projects are well managed;
- to obtain a coherent picture of what a manager and team of executives should do, how to distribute their roles and responsibilities;
- to learn about successful approaches and tools of project management;
- to increase the capacities of project managers.
The course (full programme) includes the following topics:
- Best practice in project implementation;
- Main definitions of project management;
- Temporary organisation for a project;
- Project initiative;
- Project planning;
- Time and resource management;
- Project communication management;
- Project risk management;
- Project management plan;
- Project monitoring;
- Project closure.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory (max 20 participants).
Cost of participation:
Until 26/11/18 – UAH 8,000
Until 03/12/18 – UAH 12,500
After 03/12/18 – UAH 16,000
Prepayment of UAH 2,500 is required to book the place. The balance will have to be paid within 3 days before the start date.
Address: Bukovel, Ivano-Frankivsk region (more details will be provided later)