A round table on the pros and cons of government price regulation in Ukraine is being organised by the Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO) in Kyiv on 19 June.
The BRDO is funded by the European Union within the framework of the FORBIZ project and the EU4Business Initiative, with the aim of simplifying the process of doing business and providing effective state regulation in key sectors of the economy.
Around the title, ‘Government price regulation in Ukraine: pros and cons’, the round table will discuss the following questions:
- What should the State do to ensure price stability?
- Is government price regulation efficient today?
- In what cases should government price regulation be introduced?
- Should the criteria for expediency of its application be developed and adopted?
- What risks can arise if government price regulation is cancelled?
The round table is aimed at involving all stakeholders in reviewing price regulation decisions in Ukraine and finding ways to resolve evolving challenges.
During the round table, BRDO representatives will present the BRDO’s Green Book on “Government price regulation analysis”.
Key speakers include:
- Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine and simultaneously Minister of Economic Development and Trade
- Ksenia Liapina, Head of the State Regulatory Service,
- Oleksiy Honcharuk, Head of the Better Regulation Delivery Office.
Registration starts at 09:30
Prior online registration is required.
For additional information call: +380 (063) 440 4707 or e-mail: email@example.com