The Sumy Business Support Centre is organising a Forum on 20 June on ‘The role of the SME in Sumy Region’s festival-tourism industry’, with the support of the EBRD, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The forum is aimed at festival agencies, tour operators, travel agents, hotel and restaurant owners, craft businesses, souvenir producers, owners of green homesteads, etc.
The first part of the forum includes a presentation and best practices tips from owners of successful businesses in the festival industry from different regions of Ukraine.
In the second part, there will be two parallel workshops covering the topics of ‘Digital Marketing Tools for Festivals’ and ‘Creation of an effective festival business model’.
The Forum will cover the following topics:
- Effective business models in the festival industry
- Best practices from successful business owners
- Advertising of Sumy region festivals 2019
- Digital Marketing in the festival industry
- Business advertisement by events and festivals
- Improvement of Sumy Region events and opportunities for increasing attractiveness for tourists
The Sumy Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Online registration is required to participate.
Contact: +38 050 2470204, email@example.com