SMEs in Lviv are invited to take part in a three-day workshop on exports, organised from 19-21 September by the Lviv business Support Centre, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), as part of the EU4Buisness initiative.
The training aims to familiarise participants with the main export principles and strategies, as well as with the concept of export financing. This will enable Ukrainian companies to obtain a set of practical tools that will help them to enter international markets and increase their export potential.
The workshop will be useful for those who wish to:
- learn the basics of export activity, and the specifics of export to the EU;
- learn how to organise a company's export activities;
- consider strategies for entering export markets;
- learn how to build effective relationships with sales partners in t
- an international business environment;
- develop an export growth strategy and action plan for their company;
- test the "export readiness" of their own business.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Participants should register their interest online.
Cost of participation – UAH 3,360
Contact: +38 067 674 7012 or email@example.com