A workshop on ‘Project management for consultants’ is being organised by the EBRD in Belarus on 3-7 June as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The training is intended for regional consultants (registered outside the city of Minsk) who have experience in consulting projects. The course is interactive, based on practical tools and real life examples. It will guide participants through the entire cycle of the consultation project from start to finish. The training will also provide an opportunity to meet other consultants, learn from each other’s experience and establish useful business contacts.
The first four days of training will be held in the format of half-day sessions via video conferencing system. Groups of participants (5-7 people each) will be invited to the classrooms of organisational partner “IPM Business Schools” in all regional centres of Belarus. The coach will conduct training from Minsk. Using the videoconference system, all participants and the trainer will have the opportunity to conduct a full-fledged bilateral dialogue. On the last fifth day of the training, all participants and the trainer will gather in Minsk, for a final session.
The training will help consultants to:
- Understand and apply the principles and best practices of management of consulting projects in all phases of project implementation: from initiation, through planning, execution, monitoring and control, to project closure
- Learn practical tools for defining project content, creating a project plan, assessing and managing project risks, planning and managing a budget, project team, communications and changes to a project
- Effectively manage the project team and monitor the progress of the project
- Improvemanagement of the contract process and customer relationship
- Learn how to manage the achievement of project results within budget and on time
After completion of the main part of the training, the participants will complete a practical task and receive recommendations and feedback from the trainer. According to the results of successful training and the implementation of practical tasks, participants will receive certificates of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
The training is organised as part of the EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses programme, funded by the EU under the EU4Business Initiative. The programme provides entrepreneurs with access to the know-how to transform their businesses, providing consultancy services and advice in areas including strategy, marketing, operations, quality management, energy efficiency, financial management and more. Under the programme, the EBRD also provides training to local consultants, with the aim developing a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services.
03-06/06/19, 14:00-18:00: Half-day sessions in regional centres of IPM Business School using video conferencing system
07/06/19, 09:00-18:00: Full-time session in Minsk at the Minsk International Educational Centre named after J. Rau, Gazeta Pravda St., 11.
To submit an application, you must register online.
The number of places is limited, and registration will be closed after group recruitment.
Contact: Andrey Pushchaenko, SME Finance and Development Group, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Tel.: +375 17 308 39 33; Mobile: +375 29 697 45 00; email PushchaA@ebrd.com
Thanks to EU support, the cost of participation in the training is partially subsidised and amounts to 170 euros. Payment is made in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the NBRB at the date of payment.
- Participation in a 5-day training session (4 half-day sessions via videoconferencing and 1 day full-time session)
- Working materials of the training participant
- PMBoK Project Management Guide, 6th edition in Russian
- Meals (coffee breaks during half-day sessions, coffee breaks and lunch during Minsk session)