The Advice for Small Businesses programme, implemented by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and funded by the European Union under EU4business initiative and Sweden, is offering a four-day training course in the Republic of Moldova on ‘Project management for consulting’, from 24-27 October 2017.
The four-day course invites consultants to learn project management skills “to meet the demands of sophisticated clients and deliver larger and more complex projects”, providing tools, methodologies and processes to deliver high quality projects, on-time, within budget, and with minimal risk.
The training will support participants to:
- Understand how to apply project management principles and best practices to consulting projects;
- Employ best practices across every phase of a project from initiation through planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing a project;
- Develop tools for project scoping, creating a project plan, assessing and managing project risk, scheduling, budgeting and budget control, controlling and managing change;
- Learn how to control and manage the contracting process;
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs;
- Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies;
- Lead a project team and monitor project progress through to its successful execution.
The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real-life examples.
Participants will also have the opportunity to meet other consultants, learn from each other’s experiences and develop a professional network.
The training is in English. The participation fee is €180, which covers 35 hours of training, as well as training materials and handbooks, refreshments, and a follow-up consulting/coaching session provided one month after the course.
Funded by the European Union, the EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses programme is part of the EU4Business initiative. Amongst others, it aims to develop a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services across the countries of the Eastern Partnership, ensuring improved services for MSMEs.
24/10/2017 - 27/10/2017