The EBRD Advice for Small Businesses programme in Georgia, part of the EU4Business initiative, is inviting consultants to attend a training course on Project Management for Consulting from 12 to 15 December 2017 in Tbilisi. The deadline for applications is 24 November.
The four-day course promises to teach project management skills to meet the demands of sophisticated clients and deliver larger and more complex projects, with tools, methodologies and processes to deliver high quality projects, on-time, within budget, and within minimal risk.
This course will help consultants to:
- Understand how to apply project management principles and best practices specifically to consulting projects
- Employ these best practices across every phase of the project from initiation through planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing a project
- Develop tools for project scoping, creating a project plan, assessing and managing project risk, scheduling, budgeting and budget control, controlling and managing change
- Learn how to control and manage the contracting process
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
- Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies
- Lead a project team and monitor project progress through successful execution
The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real life examples, walking participants through a sample consulting project from beginning to end. The trainers are all experienced project management and consulting practitioners, who have seen the difference that skilful project management makes.
The training course will be delivered in English by PCMI Limited UK selected by the EBRD.
The EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses programme is funded by the EU under the EU4Business Initiative. It provides entrepreneurs with access to the know-how to transform their businesses, providing consultancy services and advice in areas including strategy, marketing, operations, quality management, energy efficiency, financial management and more. Under the programme, the EBRD also provides training to local consultants, with the aim developing a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services.
The training course fee is GEL 523. The price includes training hand-out materials, food and refreshments for participants.
If you are interested in attending this course, please fill out and submit this application form by 24 November 2017. Please note that number of participants is limited.
For additional inquiries please send e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +995 32 244 74 00, or +995 32 244 7423.