On 14 August, the Dnipro Business Support Centre is organising the Poltava Tourism Forum, with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The event aimed at SMEs in the tourism and related industries in the Poltava region.
The forum is broken up into 3 sessions:
- Discussion of tourism products and how to deliver them to the target audience;
- The importance of cooperation, communities, associations and alliances in the development of tourism and destinations;
- Exchange of experience and best practices on customer orientation as one of the most important elements of the hospitality industry.
The specific objectives of the forum are as follows:
- to discuss results achieved, as well as targets for the hospitality industry in the Poltava region;
- analyse the creation of a hospitality market (sites and accomodation, food, entertainment, transport, medical care, etc.);
- continue the dialogue between local authorities and business on the development of tourism in the Poltava region.
The Dnipro Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory.
Participation is free.
Contact: +38 (056) 374 94 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org