Two events are being held for operators in the Ukrainian furniture business as part of the 'Interior Mebel' exhibition in Kyiv on 8-9 February. They are organised by the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The first event on 8 February - 'Opportunities for the furniture business – 2019' - is aimed at owners and managers of Ukrainian furniture companies, and will discuss the tools that can help SMEs grow both within the Ukrainian market and to be competitive abroad.
The following topics will be covered:
1) The evolution of the Ukrainian furniture business
2) Export: new challenges and new opportunities
3) Round table for representatives of the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers
4) Hidden opportunities for growth in the furniture business
5) Design and production as a long-term strategy of successful brands
The second event on 9 February is organised together with the Ukrainian Association of Door Manufacturers, and will focus on 'Tools for the development of door manufacturing companies inside Ukraine and exploration of export markets'.
The topics of the second event are as follows:
1) How to grow and improve a door manufacturing business and enter export markets?
2) Lean-transformation of a company. The case of Vavilon Company
3) How to train staff rapidly and effectively. Creation of an internal academy.
4) Automation of business processes through implementing CRM-system tools.
Registration link for 8 February event