GROW UA – a conference targeted at Ukrainian SMEs – takes place in Kyiv on 21 November, aimed at supporting small business in their quest for growth.
The conference is divided into two sections devoted to the two main needs of Ukrainian SMEs: the need for inspiration and the need for help in solving specific practical issues.
INSPIRATION will include well-known motivational speakers, who will tell about their business experience, case studies, and forecasts for the near future.
PRACTICAL QUESTIONS will see experts in the field give practical advice to Ukrainian entrepreneurs on how to deal with specific challenges facing their SMEs.
The conference is organised by the “In search of Made in Ukraine” project, a virtual and real platform for Ukrainian and European businesses dealing with Ukrainian goods and services. For four years now, the project has been looking at domestic enterprises and how best to show them to the world.
- Ukraine in 2030: for what should entrepreneurs prepare?
- Trends in the business of the future
- Export of Ukrainian goods. Are manufacturers ready?
- How to prepare the company for the sale of a franchise?
- The rules of creating a business plan and how to cooperate with the bank
- Low-cost marketing in Ukrainian - Needed or Not?
- Mistakes of SMEs in their search for personnel and how to avoid them
- The future of retail. How to sell at a recession demand?
- Service as an element of sales improvement
- Mission, vision and goals of the company. How does it work in Ukraine?
- Effective charity. Business and work with the community
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) provide work for more than 4 million people in Ukraine, generate about 20% of the country’s GDP and make up the majority of the country’s companies. EU4Business helps to boost SME growth in Ukraine and supports small businesses to take advantage of the new DCFTA opportunities, by improving access to finance, as well as offering financial and technical help to businesses become more competitive, align with EU standards and increase exports.
Tickets cost UAH 1,200 and can be bought here.