A forum on HR management is being organised in Ternopil, Ukraine, on 28-29 March, by the Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre, with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The two-day event is aimed at SME owners, and will offer practical recommendations for working with staff, and applied tools for improving the interaction at their enterprise. The event includes presentations, workshops and simulations, and networking opportunities.
Participants will also receive information about the opportunities for business development provided by the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative, and establish contacts with a large number of business representatives during an organised networking session.
The full agenda of the event includes:
- Opportunities for business provided by the EBRD;
- Speech on ‘Effective HR management system for achieving strategic goals of SMEs’;
- Trends in HR management: perspectives and challenges;
- Presentation of business opportunities by the organisers of the Forum;
- Business networking;
- Workshop on ‘Business-flexibility. How to be a leader in an era of constant changes’;
- Workshop on ‘Modern gamification tools for employee assessment, training and recruitment’
During the second day of the forum, participants will have the opportunity to participate in a business game, aimed at effective assessment of hard and soft skills.
The Ivano-FrankivskBusiness Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Register online to take part in the event.
Contact: Vira Mykulyk +38 (067) 675 74 90, firstname.lastname@example.org