Financial consultants are invited to an EU4Business training on Capital Markets Instruments taking place at the Armenia Marriott Hotel in Yerevan on 6-8 December. The training is organised as part of the EBRD Advice for Small Businesses programme. The deadline for applications is 27 November.
This course is highly applied and interactive, and has been specifically designed with the needs of Armenian consultants in mind, within the context of the SME business climate and the current state of the capital markets in Armenia.
The course will allow the participants to:
- understand Armenia capital market development perspective, main players and major operational activities regarding design and implementation of corporate investments;
- critically analyse financial information to assess the risks in a company based in Armenia;
- understand critical differences in debt and equity financing;
- judge whether debt or equity financing, or a mix is the most appropriate investment for the company within the investment climate in Armenia;
- prepare potential SMEs for applying to Private Equity Fund investments in Armenia;
- advise on corporate governance best practice and its benefits;
- justify potential exit routs for equity investments.
The training is being led by Petko Bahovski, an international expert in investment banking, private banking, wealth and investment management, private equity, corporate finance, financial instruments and business valuation, with over 22 years of international banking and consulting experience.
The training will be conducted in English.
Under its Advice for Small Businesses programme, with funding from the European Union under the EU4Business Initiative, the EBRD provides entrepreneurs with access to the know-how to transform their businesses, looking at areas including strategy, marketing, operations, quality management, energy efficiency, financial management and beyond.
The cost of the training is €150, which also includes hand-out materials, lunch, and refreshments.
For additional inquiries please contact email@example.com or +374 10 500561, +374 96 232519