The Export Promotion Office is organising a trade mission to Germany for Ukrainian food producers, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The trade mission takes place from 15-17 October in Frankfurt. The Export Promotion Office has invited 10 Ukrainian producers of pasta, organic vegetables and fruits, natural honey, sauces and jams, fruit teas, peanut butter, waffle cakes and other delicacies and productsto participate in the Mission.
Germany is a “market in focus” for Ukrainian exports. The Trade Mission is aimed at providing Ukrainian food enterprises with B2B trade opportunities on the German market, which is seen as challenging.
The trade mission will provide:
- B2B contacts;
- overview of market opportunities for Ukrainian enterprises in Germany;
- meetings with representatives of the largest supermarket chains (EDEKA, Denn’s Biomarkt, Rewe Markt);
- direct sales.
Under EU4Business, the EBRD supports the Export Promotion Officein improving Ukrainian SMEs; access to export markets through:
- Development of a unique country positioning for promotion on foreign markets;
- Conducting international market mapping, opportunities and constraints;
- Capacity development of local consultants and SMEs to engage in export support activities;
- Facilitating the efficient participation of the local SMEs in international trade shows and trade missions;
- Facilitation of access to information.