A business forum on customer orientation takes place in Ternopil on 10 October, organised by the Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre, with the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative.
The event is aimed at owners and managers of SMEs. Business consultants are also invited to participate in the interactive part of the Forum in order to share experience with owners and managers.
In small and medium business, constant interaction with each client is crucial. Client orientation is an engine that helps to understand the customer, define hisneeds and requirements. In return, the company gets loyal customers, good reputation and business development.
The Forum (full programme) will help participants:
- get practical recommendations on working with customers and tools for improving their interaction with a business client;
- consider the tools for involving employees in creating a client-oriented company;
- understand the criteria of a client-oriented company, psychological techniquesand special aspects of interaction with the client;
- consider business development opportunities provided by the EBRD and the Business Support Centre as part of the EU4Business initiative;
- establish contacts with a large number of business representatives during business networking.
The Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Register online to take part. Total number of participants 130.
Contact:Solomia Grechuh (+38 097 968 96 61 or firstname.lastname@example.org)