The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invites representatives of consulting companies in Belarus, as well as individual consultants who provide consulting services in various areas (IT, marketing, strategies, automation, introduction of QMS, etc.), to meet with employees of the bank, as well as with representatives of the 'Belarusian Alliance of Management Consultants' at a meeting in Brest on 16 April.
At the meeting, participants you will learn in detail about opportunities for regional consultants in the framework of the EBRD’s ‘Advice for Small Businesses’ programme, which is funded by the European Union under the EU4Business initiative.
Among the issues addressed will be:
- How can a client receive a grant for a consulting project?
- How to get on the list of pre-qualified programme consultants?
- How to create a terms of reference?
- What are the measures for developing the consulting market that the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development takes in Belarus?
- What does the Belarusian Alliance of Management Consultants do?
Participation is free, but the number of seats is limited. Participants must register online.
Contact: +375 17 308 39 33 or +375 29 697 45 00, PushchaA@ebrd.com