The Zaporizhia Business Support Centre is organising a two-day forum on 21-22 May on ‘Digital economy: SMEs on the way to automation’. The event is held with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
Among the topics to be covered by the forum are:
- Opportunities for innovative development of SMEs, current solutions in production automation;
- Cybersecurity and protection of commercial information from external interference;
- Best practice for the industrial automation of SMEs;
- Visits to enterprises of the region: successful cases of production automation systems;
- Networking: disruption-session with speakers on the topic ‘The Fourth industrial revolution: inevitable reality’.
The Zaporizhia Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Contact: (061) 233 11 72, (050) 484 11 97, email@example.com