SMEs are invited to apply to take part in a workshop in Kramatorsk on 6 July on customs procedures, organised by the Kramatorsk Business Support Centre with support from the EBRD under the EU4Business initiative. The deadline for registration is 29 June.
The main purpose of the workshop on ‘Tools for simplification of customs procedures’ is to discuss daily procedures for the preparation of export records and to provide information about ways to optimise expenses in the course of carrying out foreign economic operations.
The workshop will provide information about:
• What is an Authorized Economic Operator and Authorized Exporter;
• Benefits of being an Authorized Exporter;
• The Istanbul Convention on Temporary Admission;
• Simplification of custom procedures in the course of carrying out temporary export;
• Which goods can be exported using an ATA Carnet;
• Using ATA Carnets for temporary export customs registration.
After the training, the participants will have an opportunity to discuss with the coach all arising issues.
The Kramatorsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 29 June.
Participation cost - 420 UAH
For additional information call: +38 (050) 460-77-79, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org