The Lviv Business Support Centre is organising a business course on creating an effective sales system in SMEs. The course takes place in Bukovel from 27-29 September, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The three-day course is aimed at managers and owners of businesses with no less than three years of experience.
The workshop’s objectives are as follows:
- toprovide the steps for the creation of an effective sales system;
- to explain to participants how to control and organise their sales department;
- to present modern management practices and experience of dynamically developing companies;
- to test different sales system;
- to identify goals and objectives for the development of sales departments.
Click herefor full programme details.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
27-29 /09/18, 09:00-19:00
Prior online registration is obligatory
Cost of participation:
before 17/09 – UAH 8,000
before 24/09 – UAH 12,500
after 24/09 – UAH 25,000
Prepayment of UAH 2,500 is required to book the place. The balance should be paid within 3 days before the start date.
There is a limit of 20 participants.
Bukovel, Ivano-Frankivsk region (more details will be provided later)