An EU4Business conference is taking place in Zaporizhzhya on 5-6 December aimed at enhancing tourism in the region by boosting SMEs in the hospitality sector. The conference is organised by the Zaporizhzhya Business Support Centre, part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented by the EBRD in Ukraine. The deadline for registration is 28 November.
The two-day event aims to enhance the competitiveness of the HoReCa sector, to develop the network of hotel and restaurant infrastructure in the region, and to increase the managerial competencies of the industry.
Speakers include leading experts and industry professionals who will provide practical advice and share experiences within the seven main blocks of the event:
5 December 2017
- Block 1 Best European and domestic practices and promotion of HoReCa objects (organization of activities, efficiency of services and divisions, marketing and sales, etc.);
- Block 2 Modern models of hotel and restaurant business management (creation of own brand, franchising); Small and medium business support projects;
- Block 3 Presentation of the latest technologies and modern equipment, designer solutions for SME representatives.
6 December 2017
- Block 1 Existing Quality Assessment System for HoReCa Institutions;
- Block 2 Methods of selection and training for HR in HoReCa SMEs;
- Block 3 Rationale for the introduction of food safety management systems;
- Block 4 Culinary Master Class.
During the event, participants will learn:
- about the latest trends and creative innovations in the industry
- How to significantly improve the efficiency of their companies
- How to better organise an effective advertising campaign and informational support
- how to carry out selection of personnel and other important issues of the successful activity of hotel and restaurant business.
The Zaporizhzhya Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required by 28 November.
For additional information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +38 (061) 213-50-26, +38 (099) 77-96-431.