The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is inviting business consultants to a four-day EU4Business training course on ‘Change Management for Consultants’. The course takes place in the Georgian capital Tbilisi over two modules, on 27-28 September and 8-9 November.
The deadline for applications is 24 September.
The course will provide consultants with the tools, methodologies and processes to deliver high quality projects, on time, within budget, and within minimal risk.
It is aimed at experienced consultants with at least 5 years in the field of management consulting (IT projects, implementation of production systems, strategic management, HR, etc.). It is not intended for consultants in such areas as finance, accounting, audit and research.
Participants will learn the change management skills to meet the demands of sophisticated clients and deliver larger and more complex projects, allowing them to:
- identify key factors for successful change management
- apply adequate models and technologies for carrying out changes in the client's company
- analyse the forces that influence the process of implementation of change management
- assess the ability of the client company to make changes
- determine the reasons for the client's company employees resistance to change
- use techniques to overcome resistance to change
- monitor changes and effectively plan changes in their own company
During the break between the two modules, participants are expected to perform a comprehensive homework assignment for their projects, which will be discussed in detail in the second part of the training.
The training is part of the EBRD’s EU-funded Advice for Small Businesses programme under the EU4Business initiative. The programme aims to promote good management in the SME sector by providing technical assistance to individual enterprises, helping them to grow their businesses. The programme also seeks to enable SMEs to access local consulting services on a cost-sharing basis, and aims to develop a sustainable infrastructure of business advisory services, ensuring improved services for SMEs across the Eastern Partnership region.
27-28/09/18 and 8-9/11/18
The training course fee is GEL 540.
Contact: +995 5 93 321 947 or +995 32 244 7434.