Up to 15 Armenian hi-tech and innovative startups will be selected for Academy training in Berlin in September - to help them work on developing their businesses and attracting investment.
Armenia Startup Academy Berlin (ASAB) is being organised by BerlinerStrategen, a startup consultancy in the German capital, under the SMEDA (Support to SME Development in Armenia) project, part of the EU4Business initiative.
During the week-long academy, the Armenian startups will meet potential financiers, partners and clients, who are experts on the European venture capital and start-up scene, with a view to attracting investors.
The training will include:
- A preparatory workshop in Yerevan
- Tailored business coaching & development for each startup
- Two days of Investment Readiness training
- Meetings with accelerators, business angels and venture capitalists, with potential matching opportunities
- A reception with investors and German startups and “speed dating” event while in Berlin, and
- Participation in Berlin start-up night.
3-10 September 2017
To participate in the Academy, apply here by end-of-business on 7 July 2017.